Bookie
Journeyman III

Windows keeps crashing after building with RX6650XT

I really need someone to help me! 2 weeks ago I built a pc:

Amd Ryzen 5 7000series

Ssd 1tb nvme

750w power supply

Asus rx 6650 xt

Installed windows 10 with a usb after struggling a bit and after 1 week of good work it started crashing very often and today is crashing everytime I power it up. When I opened dxdiag, at display options manufacturer said Standart display types and there is no where written my gpu name. Below is written "There is a problem with AMD Radeon RX 6650 XT device. Search for graphics device driver error code 52.

Than, I downloaded amd software adrenaline and it starts to install drivers till it goes 70-80% and it stops giving an error. At the device manager too GPU has a yellow triangle. 

I now think the reason of the BSODs is the GPU, but I dont understand why and what I have to do. Even when why I try to install drivers it gives errors and now even Chrome doesnt work and when I open an app or sth else it keeps crashing with bsod (different reasons). Amd software Installer now says Error 1603, error during installation package. Can someone help, please? It is a hardware problem? Maybe I put wrong cables in the wrong holes, maybe windows was installed wrongly and got errors and corrupted files, I dont know.

20230514_220102.jpg

IMG-20230514-WA0020.jpg

IMG-20230514-WA0026.jpg

0 Likes
0 Replies