cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

MichaelCabbage
Journeyman III

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

(20 May 2024) I've been looking for solutions and tried them but none of it seems to work. I have a ASUS TUF A15 FA506II with a AMD Ryzen 7 4800H that has integrated graphics. 

Issue happened a few hours before i made this post, and now im looking here for possible fixes. I suspect a windows update happened without me knowing and wrecked everything. I tried using a DDU and installing the AMD drivers over but it still shows problems in device manager with yellow icon.

Screenshot 2024-05-20 014239.pngScreenshot 2024-05-20 014300.png

I cant even start the AMD Adrenaline software as it shows below.

Screenshot 2024-05-20 014315.pngScreenshot 2024-05-20 014340.png

After reinstalling the drivers, Issue still persist for example when gaming everything is choppy and task manager shows its using 100% GPU when it usually always runs smooth. Please, if anyone has a similar issue in the past, enlighten me with a step by step to fix this issue. I will happily give more details regarding this issue if needed

0 Likes
1 Reply
stburr91
Journeyman III

Same thing happened to me a few months back. You need to re-enable your graphics card, it's using the integrated graphics, that's why your game is choppy. 

Also, try this to open Adrenaline.

https://www.reddit.com/r/techadvice/comments/v1updg/a_fix_for_legendary_pa300_the_version_of_amd/

0 Likes