cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Sir_NioH
Journeyman III

windows fails to display the actual fan RPM and RGB rx 6600 xt Sapphire nitro.

First of all happy day to all of you who are checking this forum and I apologize in advance if you see mistakes in the writing, since I do not speak English and I use translator to make this consultation.

I have a problem in question with a Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 6600 XT GAMING OC that I ordered on amazon international, which was presented since I installed it on my computer, I downloaded the sapphire program called TRIXX went to the section to change color and had no effect none, then I went to the section to test the status of the fans and they sounded that they were put to their maximum in the test, but Windows and in general no tool even adrenaline could visualize the rpm so the program showed that the fans were at 0, I took out the graphic and tested it on another computer and this was corrected, when I put it back on my computer it was fixed only for 1 or 2 days,  then it happened again so I thought to install the drivers cleanly to format windows and nothing, finally I thought to change the bios switch which solved the problem again, and I could change the rgb and windows see correctly in any tool the actual rpm of the fans, today when I turn on my computer the same thing happened again, which I fixed the same with siwitch bios and I have something annoying the matter and I'm thinking of ordering a replacement, but I do not know if I spend the same, as it seems software issue plus I would have to pay shipping costs that would be expensive, I hope your opinion about this problem if someone else happens or are issues of adrenaline and drivers.

0 Likes
2 Replies
VapourRose
Journeyman III

I am having the same issue, have you found anything to fix it?

0 Likes

I have the same issue and my driver version is 22.5.1. any solution?

0 Likes