cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

Aka_knight
Journeyman III

Unable to get 7680x1440 resolution -- Maxes at 7680x1227 --- 6650Xt + Windows 10

Greetings,

• I have a 6650XT that I use for my triple screens--27" 1440p 144hz IPS monitors with Windows 10.
  • When I turn the computer on, triple screens work fine by default, with the main display and two others as extended displays.
    • When I open Assetto Corsa Competizione for triple screen play, this limits my play to the main display, with the others on their own 2650x1440p rez.
    • When I open display settings to choose 7680x1440p, it only shows 2650x1440 due to the extended display settings  
  • I opened Adrenaline and used Quick Setup in Displays for triple screen play.
    • This turns my resolution to 7680x1227.
      • The main display ends up being cut off at the top, whereas the extended displays have a flipped cutoff, with it instead being at bottom.

I have been troubleshooting since Wednesday and I'm about ready to return this unless someone can lend a hand with some help. This is monumentally frustrating. I am defeated. I don't understand why this needs to be this complex. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
flobtmkg
Journeyman III

Have you tried to create your screen setup with the eyefinityPro app? You will find it in the installation folder of the AMD Driver (by default C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext).

I had the same problem the resolution is not right for some reason in the last few drivers. The EyefinityPro app is way more stable and has few more interesting features like adjusting black bars that can happen with some screens or resolutions with pixels offsets and it let you combine the displays in three different way Fill, Fit or Expand. If the screens are the same try the Fit mode.

Just as a comment, 7680x1440 on ACC with a 6650XT you are really optimistic, i can only run it around 75fps with a 6900xt and only 5760x1080p