cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

artemiXerr
Journeyman III

There is no driver installed- connect with watchdog violation issue (AMD 7600M series)

Greetings,

As I wrote on the subject topic, I have troubled with my PC's graphic cards. It has happened 5 years ago. Firstly I used the Windows 8 version and I updated it to Windows 10. There was an issue which was ''watchdog violation'' that appeared when I have played a game. I detect that error came from AMD 7600M series graphic card. I tried every solution since then: Deleted the files of AMD Graphics and reload, tried the different updates of Catalyst, formatted the computer... Nothings changed. So I stopped the device and I didn't use it until the update.

Recently my PC has an update for my graphic card, the latest version of 7600M, somehow it is running without the issue.  The point is the old update got that error I mentioned at the top but the new one is not. After that, the games can't see the graphic card.  I looked again at the device manager, on the device situation note is this: there is no driver installed for this device. After the search, I installed the last update of Catalyst but the watchdog violation issue has appeared again. 

What can I do now? Should I wait for an update that Catalyst or another update from AMD? 

Other than that,  is this issue happening from hardware? 

I'm using HP pavilion g6 notebook and the graphic card is AMD Radeon 7670M. 

Thanks for the help

0 Likes
0 Replies