cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Bojji
Adept I

SWFT 210 XFX RX 6650 XT DROP FRAMES PROPLEM

can anyone help me with this card ? I got it today, but it is very bad. When I play Overwatch, the game had drop frame horribly. No matter how much I adjust the quality, whether low or epic, the frames are the same. There is no difference, and it usually gets worse. When I adjust a lot of things like changing it or waiting for 5 or 10 min, suddenly after a while I get 350 or 300 frames. For a certain period, then it drops again to 150 or 100, sometimes 60. I am really tired. Is this problem from the same card or from my device? I will return it if there are no solutions to this
actually before i get this card i has R9 290 and it was so much better !! There is no dropframe or fluctuates in framerates and if it drops it is because the card is weak (180FPS at low setting ). The RX 6650 XT is so much strong, but gives weak frames and i dont know why
B550M D3SH AC
Ryzen 5 5500
CORSAIR 16GB DDR4
RX 6650 XT
650 Watt
Thanks

0 Likes
5 Replies
claus_dk
Journeyman III

Hi,

Newest GPU drivers installed?

Or/and have you used DDU to clean all Radeon Driver stuff before installing the new and MUCH improved card??

SAM enabled in BIOS/Adrenaline Control Panel?

Also check what link speed the PCIe bus uses,

GPU-z @ techpowerup.com can tell you that. /but I'll guess you alrady know/have it?

0 Likes

i did everything u said , nothing change its the same no matter what i do , i reset the pc but nothing change too . 

0 Likes

i didnt check the pcie bus , but i did now its on PCIe x8 4.0 @ x8 3.0

i dont how to change it i tried to change it from the bios but i didnt see anything to change it only to gen 3 or gen 4 and i did it and nothing change

i re connect my old card R9 290 and check on techpowerup and its on on PCIe x16 3.0 @ And x16 1.1 and its just so much better i play all games and the frame is completely stable 

and i tried my friend 4060Ti card and its the same proplem so i think its from thr PCIe but i still dont know how to fix it 

any soultions ? Thanks .

Henrywilliam
Journeyman III

It sounds like you're having trouble with your new RX 6650 XT card, experiencing frame rate drops in Overwatch despite its supposed strength. Before returning it, try updating your drivers and closing background programs to see if that helps. If not, reach out to technical support for assistance. If the issues persist, returning the card might be the best option.

0 Likes

i dont think the proplem from the rx 6650xt because i tried my friend card ( 4060Ti ) and its still the same proplem