cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

extremewaderdude88
Journeyman III

SAPPHIRE PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XT 20GB GDDR6 PCI Express 4.0 x16 ATX Video Card Issue

What’s up everyone? I’m new to this forum although I posted 4 weeks ago and that was my first post. Anyways, I’m still having issue with my gpu. first off, I have been playing with vsync on for few weeks but input lag is ridiculous, I’m getting 14 ms or more plus I’m starting to notice fps drops like 20 to 30 down from 144 to 110 to 120 in some areas when playing rebirth island but MP is okay, it stays at 144.  First few weeks, it was stable with 144 all the way. What’s going on?? Also I want to play with vsync off to reduce lag input but I get micro stutters, how could I fix that issue? Like one guy mentioned in my first post saying, I should have vsync off that it will create more issue than gain. I have been frustrated since I built it, if I can’t figure it out. I might just sell my PC! It’s no fun playing with issues and not experience smooth gameplay. If anyone can please help me out, it’ll be greatly appreciated!  I really need help here. Thanks! 

0 Likes
0 Replies