Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Bodziex17
Journeyman III

RX6600XT stuttering

Hello everyone,

At first I would like to apologize for my English.

My specs:

CPU: i3 12100f
GPU: XFX Radeon RX 6600 XT Speedster SWFT 210 8GB GDDR6 (RX-66XT8DFDQ)
MOB: Gigabyte B660M DS3H DDR4
PSU: SilentiumPC Vero L3 600W 
SSD: Lexar NM620 512 GB M.2 2280
RAM: Kingston Fury Beast, DDR4, 16 GB, 3600MHz, CL17

I have been struggling with the stuttering problem for several days.

I'm trying to understand if there is any problem.
In some games I've been noticed hard stuttering. Also in benchamrks like EzBench for free from Steam.

Stuttering becomes very noticeable when the game needs to load new locations or load larger in-game elements.
This is very noticeable in Guardian of the Galaxy, SCORN or Deathloop.

The gameplay cannot be smooth as a result, as it runs smoothly at 60fps for a while and there is a noticeable drop in frames suddenly as the game has to load something.

I also noticed that the benchmark has to load something the first time (test location or dynamic light), it freezes as I mentioned before, but then the second time it starts the same benchmark, it keeps as if the program has a saved scenario somewhere in its memory, what it will be to take place.

In most demanding game, CPU didn't reached more than 70% of use. My friend is sure that the problem is CPU bottleneck, but this CPU should works well for 1080p gaming with this GPU.

I also want to note that when this computer was assembled, there were no problems.

I hope there will be someone who can help me. I don't have the patience for this anymore, and I don't want to send the computer back for warranty.

Thanks

0 Likes
4 Replies
kingananas20
Journeyman III

Disable Windows game mode in the settings and try again.

0 Likes
Bodziex17
Journeyman III

I've already tried with it OFF and ON. No big difference.

0 Likes

Update the drivers and reset the AMD Adrenalin app and try again.

0 Likes
Bodziex17
Journeyman III

I did it also.

0 Likes