cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

UnexSituation
Journeyman III

RX 7600 XT random green screen crashes

Hi everyone! I've recently purchased a new RX 7600 XT, and for the first few days, everything seemed brilliant. Stress tests showed nothing faulty, and the GPU itself ran like a charm. However, recently, that all changed.

While playing Deadlock, I randomly got a green screen. Odd, I thought, but didn't think much of it. I assumed it was perhaps a glitch, rebooted the PC, and continued playing. Not even 10 minutes later, it happened again. I got frustrated and left the game, and took to google. Taking some of the advice, I did the following.

- Completely re-installed drivers using DDU, in safe mode

- Updated BIOS to the latest version

- Decreased graphics to reduce load

- Upgraded to Windows 11 (from Windows 10)

- Reseating the GPU, dusting off PCIE slot

This has happened on Remnant II as well, and also while idling and doing nothing. This never happened with my old RX 580 4GB. Here are my specs:

- Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M K 1.0

- CPU: Ryzen 5 5500

- PSU: 600W

- 1080p60 Samsung Monitor

- 16GB DDR4 RAM

FYI, I haven't overclocked, undervolted or anything. I only swapped the GPU and re-installed the drivers.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Bonillao
Adept I

Hello there. I am experiencing the exact same issues except with different game, Escape from Tarkov. For a temporary solution to make it more stable while gaming, I lowered my Max Frequency. I have an attached screenshot for you to get the gist of what I did. This has enabled me to be able to play the game and have chrome opened on another monitor but not much else. Hope this helps and if someone assists you with an answer, would you please kindly pass it my way. If i find out anything on my side, i will pass it on to you as well. Thanks.Sapphire RX 7600 XT Pulse reduced GPU settings.png

SYSTEM:

ASUS Prime B650 plus

Ryzen 7700 

Sapphire RX 7600 XT Pulse

Corsair 750w PSU

Corsair 6000MHz DDR5  

Thank you for the (temporary) solution! I was worried it was due to my PSU... I'll let you know if I find anything regarding this.