cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

BMJ11789
Adept II

RX 7600 recognized as generic Radeon Card problem

I know there is already a couple of post about this but for the sake of maybe bringing AMD's attention to this:

1- Nobody whom I've seen so far has managed to solve it.

2- The card is functioning normally for some and having issues for others.

3- The Setup isn't making a difference apparently, maybe there is something in common (I think all of the listed systems used Ryzen CPUs)

4- The support in my experience has been very slow and very ineffective with what is mainly basic troubleshooting and installation instructions (I'm receiving 1 email every 30+ hours or something)

If you having this problem and would like to make us maaaaybe a bit more visible, post a reply and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe AMD would admit that it's on their side.

Cheers 

1 Solution

The issue regarding the RX 7600 not being recognized correctly should be resolved in the 23.7.1 Adrenalin driver which can be downloaded here

View solution in original post

8 Replies
JaconKin
Adept I

I'm guessing this is under device manager were it states AMD Raedon Graphics....

Yes and in adrenaline software

JaconKin
Adept I

Yes, I'm having that as well

0 Likes
supreme
Adept II

Same...come on 23.5.3!

[ASRock B450m/ac R.20 | 5800X3D | G.Skill RipJaws V Series 3200 16GBx2 | RX 7600]
0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

The card not being recognized (named) correctly is a known issue which we are aware of and hope to address soon in a future driver update.

It would be appreciated when you could push this a bit, also the driver merge with the main branch and the news vulkan branch, because the fixes for multiscreen power usage tend to work

Thank you!

0 Likes

The issue regarding the RX 7600 not being recognized correctly should be resolved in the 23.7.1 Adrenalin driver which can be downloaded here

rguerrero1984
Adept II

Morning, in my case I have no issues with my XFX RX7600 Black Edition. Before, I was using the integrated Graphic Card of my Ryzen 5 5600G. These are the steps I followed:

1. Installed the card
2. I accessed Windows 11 and uninstalled (delete) the integrated card's drivers. At this point I still had the HDMI / DS cables connected to the integrated one. I noticed my dedicated card appeared with a warning icon with "Basic Display Adapter". 
3. I shut down the computer
4. Disabled the integrated card in BIOS, enabled the Smart Access and finally reconnected the cables into the dedicated card.

5. Back in windows I tried open AMD Adrenalin and an error showed up. 
6. Modify setting in windows 11 to avoid windows installing AMD Drivers
7. Uninstalled AMD Adrenalin and restarted the computer
8. Downloaded AMD Adrenalin for RX 7600 (https://www.amd.com/en/support), reintalled, restarted and done.

Hope this helps.

rguerrero1984_0-1688488048758.png

0 Likes