cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Cthulhu001
Adept I

RX 6800 XT Nitro+ Crashes on Every Directx 12 Games

Hello, I have a huge problem that really makes me crazy for 6 months. I have built a new computer with no change on its settings or BIOS, completely brand new. Everything is perfect on Directx 11 games to be honest; however, whenever I lunch a Directx 12 game, it crashes ultimately. The games which crash generally come to an error as "Dxgi_Error_ Device_Removed or Dxgi_Error_ Device_Hung" with AMD graphic card "Timeouts". The games I experienced this problem were:

-Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden

-Starfield

-Devil in Me(Directx 12 version)

-Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice(Directx 12 version)

-Cyberpunk 2077

-And of course Uncharted: Legacy of the Thives Collection...(trying to play at the moment)

And I had a couple of games crashed as the games above did but cannot remember the names of them right now.

My computer's aspects are here:

--RX 6800 XT Nitro+

-Ryzen 5 5600x

-2x8 GB= 16 GB Gskill RipjawsV RAM - 2133 Mhz in stock but 3600 Mhz with XMP Profile Enabled

-Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 GB SSD

-Gigabyte 550M DS3H Motherboard

-Cooler Master 750 Bronze v2 -230V MWE PSU

The solutions I've given a try but not worked:

-Disable MPO

-Update BIOS

-Use DDU to remove Graphic card in safe mode and install the latest one (24.4.1 now)

-Remove All C++ software components and install the latest ones

-TdrLevel-TdrDelay Values in Regedit

-Disable AMD Overlay

-Disable XMP Profile

-Disable Smart Access Memory

-Disable Virtual Super Resolution

-Use Windows Update and Update everything

-Increase Windows Page File as 16000-32000

-Add the .exe to Windows Exploit

-Disable Windows Automatic Device Install (that might break graphic driver)

My Graphic card might have been overclocked as I can see min 500 Mhz and Max 2444 Mhz on Radeon tab but when I make it in default setting as 1850-2250 to remove if any overclock is there, even it didn't work either, driver timeout happens during the games and it resets itself to the previous values again.

I'm really crazy that I cannot play any Directx 12 games with this situations and none of what I have done worked. You have any solution to give me? I would be really appreciated.

0 Likes
0 Replies