cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

Sever007
Journeyman III

rx 6750- One monitor has flashing lines/static and the other is normal

Yesterday I installed a new RX 6750 graphics card replacing a GeForce 1660 Super.  The RX worked absolutely fine yesterday after installation and while I was gaming. This morning I turned on my PC to find strange lines going across my main monitor, but not the second monitor. I switched the two outputs to see if it was an outlet on the graphics card. The lines completely disappeared after swapping monitor connections. I switched them back to see if I could get the lines to appear on my main monitor again, however they were completely gone. I did some windows updates and restarted my computer. The lines were back again on the main monitor. I waited a few seconds and the monitor went black then came back on and everything has been fine since. Both monitors are curved and made by Samsung.  The main one is a 32 inch and the second a 24 inch.

I was just wondering if anybody else has had this issue? Fortunately or unfortunately, I can't seem to replicate the lines on demand to troubleshoot a solution.

Thank you for any advice!

0 Likes
0 Replies