Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Awatts95
Adept I

Rx 6700 XT

Hi everyone,  

so I am having stutters in my games recently like Apex legends & Star Wars: Fallen Order. The stutters just started happening out the blue without any updates or changes to my pc. I tried cleaning & reinstalling driver with DDU. I updated to windows 11, back to 10 & now 11 again. Reinstalled Apexs & installed again, same stutters continues. 

All my Radeon software settings are at default because I know how iffy enhanced sync & chill can be. My FPS in Apex are anywhere from 140-165 (running on 165hz monitor) & the stutters still continue. 

my PC setup is: CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8 core processor 

GPU - AMD Radeon Rx 6700 XT 

memory - 16GB 

Motherboard - MSI B550AM Gaming 

Bios is also up to date. 

if anyone has any help or troubleshoots, I would greatly appreciate it! I’ve tried so many different things (none seems to work). I’m also new to the PC world so sorry In advance if I ask many questions. I appreciate the help! 

2 Replies
jouduud
Journeyman III

Having the same problem. have tried different settings, happens with all video settings low / medium / high. I tried even capping fps to 60, but still stuttering on 60 fps as well. Just started randomly. Sometimes I can play one game without problems, but other day not able to have any decent games

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only in the settings of the games helps to reduce the graphics load, with 2 + 3k ultra settings and MSAA etc. use next to nothing, but increase the computing power extremely. In addition, the Radeon driver is not static but tries to vary the core clock and core voltage. My Forza Horizon 5 is regularly optimized before the game starts (2k and RX5700XT). If you then increase the graphics requirements in the settings, the picture and fluidity are hardly of any use, the game then crashes at some point and looks pixelated. So I leave all of that and play at over 80 FPS. This graphics setting tested with Furmark achieved a good 100 FPS, so there is still room for improvement.

0 Likes