cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Tenny
Journeyman III

RX 580 Memory Clock Problem

I have one problem with XFX RX 580 4 gb which in games like CS : GO and other random drops the memory clock and stuck at 300mhz,game starting freezing,very low fps 9-10,stuttering and coming buzzing sound from any game.What can I do with this?

Tried differrent drivers with DDU,+50 power limit,not using any OC software like Msi Afterburner...Thanks !

0 Likes
5 Replies

Your issue doesn't sound like the standard fair of problems we hear about in these forums. 

Not sure what older drivers you have tried. I have stuck with 2019 drivers as the 2020 drivers just don't work on my RX 580. AMD no longer hosts these drivers. I would suggest you run DDU from wagnardsoft.com and then try installing one of the older drivers. Guru3d.com has a great repository of older drivers to choose from. Running DDU will at least clear out all the old driver information and give you a clean slate to re-install.

By all means do report your issues to AMD: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

If this doesn't help please report back with your complete system hardware specs and better explain the buzzing sound and what is going on exactly when this happens. For instance does the screen go black or solid colored. As if the above doesn't help as it should fix any potential software issues and you may really have a hardware issue that would likely be the GPU or a PSU issue. 

0 Likes

I have tried with other PSU,and the problem is same.Tried different drivers from this year,with completly wiping the old drivers with DDU.

0 Likes

Maybe you just have a GPU gone bad. I would talk to the support department of the company that made your GPU. 

0 Likes

Oh,thank you,I will wait for your answer :)

0 Likes

In reliability history,pop up error Live Kernel 141.

0 Likes