Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

AlbakaXD
Journeyman III

RX 5700XT green screen crash

Hi,

I've had the RX 5700XT for quite some time now, and for the majority of that time, I had no issues with it. However, for the past year or so, I've been experiencing daily green screen crashes. I've been searching for solutions and discovered that the GPU may need to be tuned in order to work properly.

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with these aspects of tuning the GPU, and I'm hoping someone might be able to help.

PC SPECS:

• MOBO: Gigabyte B360M H default
  • GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700XT
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-9700F 3.00GHz
  • PSU: Antec VP 700W 80+
  • RAM: 16GB 2133MHz

Thanks in advance for the help, and I apologize if there are any mistakes in my English (it's my second language). Please let me know if you need any additional information.

0 Likes
4 Replies
rrt489
Adept I

Hey, I am on the same boat as you, I have the 5600xt. Does it automatically reboot too? It's been months for me and just when I thought it's over it comes back again. I've been told to downgrade the drivers to like the 23.12 or 23.11 version which is what I'll do now and see if it works. Apparently there are several people with driver problems. Otherwise, try updating the BIOS and uninstalling drivers with DDU and reinstalling. Maybe that'll work for you.

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, it does not automatically reboot, the screen turns green and I have to shut it down manually.

I will try downgrading my drivers and update if there is any change.

Let me know if there's any solution you found helpful.

Thanks

0 Likes

I've been having the same issue for a few months now and in the last couple of weeks it has been becoming more common and more frustrating. 

Did the fix you spoke about work?

I was wondering if it was my actual gpu and looking at upgrading the whole pc but that may be a slightly expensive fix

0 Likes

Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to fix it yet. will update you if I do.

0 Likes