cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

roby
Journeyman III

rx 570 non si avvia pc

hi i have a new problem with rx 570. My pc and the attached one I have a nvidia 8800 and after several advice
with the ddu toll in temporary mode I deleted the Nvidia drivers, rebooted the pc and uninstalled the nvidia8800. Off pc and put the rx 570 attached 8 pin connector and booted pc:

pc start up cpu fans, case and vga turn, ignition led on BUT DON'T LOAD THE SCREEN MOTHER SCREEN, AND THEN WIN 7 the screen is black
connection case dvi WHAT IS WRONG OR NOT?

REMOVAL OF VGA NVIDIA8800 IT ALL RETURNS REGULARLY

repeated operation ddu etc remittance rx570 equal black screen
thank 10000

0 Likes
5 Replies

Possibly might be that the 8800 has legacy vbios, but the rx570 has uefi vbios. 

Check your motherboard bios settings to change running the new card in uefi. 

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
roby
Journeyman III

HI THANK YOU ANSWER I HAVE LOOKED BIOS MY SHEET MOTHER BUT I HAVE NOT FOUND UEFI BUT ONLY LEGACY HOW CAN I DO TO START RX 570 ARMOR MSI? IS THERE A SWICTCH IN THE VGA? OR SOMETHING TO DO GREETING ROBY
0 Likes

It may be that your motherboard needs a bios update, you should ask Intel support/forum for information/help on if/how to get the card running. 

I do not know if your card model has a vbios switch, ask MSI.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
roby
Journeyman III

updated bios now this happens
I make noises

1) with DDU removed driver nvidia
  2) stopped pc and inserted rx 570
  3) start up a completely regular PC and take generic Windows drivers and manage devices with a generic video card
  4) installed amd drive downloaded from the official site all regular successful installation and in management recognizes rx 570
  5) restart pc charge window arrival before desktop rx 570 fans stop dvi output as if it were in standbay, black monitor flashing monitor led BUT WORKING PC
  6) switching to hdmi is seen in desktop and all as normal
  7) restart pc from hdmi because from dvi you don't see anything same story

tried win 10 and win 7 64 bit

no strange error just output dvi as if pc was in stand by but it is not
the fans stop and dvi output seems like in suspension while the hdmi and pc work normally
bye thank you
0 Likes
roby
Journeyman III

My opinion at the PC startup with AMD driver all starts, before the desktop when loading the RX 570 drivers the fans stop and so far it might be normal since they say they start 60 degrees but DVI output and as if no more signal comes out to me it seems that the AMD drivers (as they command to stop fans) command not to give more signal on DVI. While HDMI  is always available
it s possible?

There is something  settings in the AMD control panel or where can I stop DVi signal ?

In the week text fans with MSI afterburner but with DVI I don't know what to do

Thanks
0 Likes