cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

joacoudevv
Journeyman III

RX 560 ROG Strix not working well on my computer

I've got a problem with my new, first graphics card, the RX 560. I bought it yesterday and put it on my PC the same day. I didn't hace any problem with the instalación, but when i turned on my computer the screen didn't look well. The quality was very Bad and i couldn't see the borders of the screen. I installed and uninstalled the drivers several times, using both DDU and AMD Cleanup Utility but the problem keeps going. I also tried HDMI and HDMI to DVI-D cables, but nothing. When i uninstall the drivers for some moments the problem gets resolved, but when i install the drivers again at some point the screen blinks and the problem comes back. 

I spent 115 dollars on this graphics card, which is a lot of money in my country, so If anyone knows anything about this i would love to get some help.

My specs: Athlon 3000g, 2x8gb RAM Geil EVO POTENZA (3000mhz and 3600mhz, i have it both O.C to 3000mhz with XMP), GA-AB350M-DS3H V.2, 250gb SSD SATA WD Blue, 250gb SSD SATA M.2 WD Blue, Gamemax VP-500w 80+ Bronze

0 Likes
0 Replies