Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Daniele73
Journeyman III

Re-install the compatible graphic card in my Dell laptop

Hi 

I have uninstalled my graphic card on my laptop it stopped working, I am trying to install again a compatible version in my laptop OS Window This is my laptop's specs. 

Processor AMD A10-9600P RADEON R5, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G 2.40 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (6.96 GB usable)
Device ID 18028143-D3A4-4DC1-908B-0791CF47A7E3
Product ID 00325-80163-06305-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

I had a switchable GPU1 AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 1024MB and AMD Radeon R7 M440 4096MB

Can somebody help to download the correct one from the AMD's webiste download list?

Or Guide me through the right way to install the best compatible for the above laptop specs.

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies

This is the last AMD Driver for your Dell laptop APU A10-9600P processor: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-series-processors/amd-a10-series-apu-for-laptops/7th-gen-a10-...

If your laptop has 2 AMD GPUs, Integrated and Discrete GPU card, this driver will install both drivers for both GPUs.

But it is best to use DELL's own OEM AMD GRAPHIC DRIVER which is 100% compatible by going to Dell Support for your Laptop driver download page rather then using AMD basic mobile laptop driver.

Unless Dell's OEM AMD Driver is very out-dated and you need a newer driver to run certain games or apps.

Use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) with the internet disconnected and deleting AMD Driver Installation folder at C:\AMD BEFORE you install the AMD Driver again each time.

Thank you

For finding the time to help on this issue.

I have managed to install the compatibile versions and they seem all ok for now. Thanks again