Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Hexman_
Journeyman III

Radeon Super Resolution in Counter Strike 1.6

Hello,

I want to adress a very specific problem of mine. Since the driver update from AMD I've been testing the RSR in various games and it's working pretty good. Except for this one game, and I don't know why.

Here are some Info that might be helping you to help me

1. In Counter Strike 1.6 the AMD Overlay doesn't work. I press ALT+R and the menu doesn't show up.

2. I can't record gameplay for this game with the AMD Software. Even if I select the whole desktop to be recorded, it doesn't work. The only software that works recording is OBS.

3. If I select some color filters in the AMD Software it works, the colors change, so it's not like every graphic function ignores this game.

4. I have the latest drivers, but these issues are persistent from a long time ago (of course I'm not talking here about RSR). If I recall correctly, I couldn't record my gameplay even with my previous AMD GPU ( An 5700xt; I have now an 6700xt).

I think there is a setting somewhere there that is different for this old game, I don't know, but I feel it can be solved easy with the right knowledge. Unfortunately I didn't find the solution on Google, because as I said this issue is very specific.

I know, I must be crazy to want RSR in a 20 year old and almost dead game but if you want to help me I would be very happy.

2 Replies
Chester1994
Challenger

Are you playing in OpenGL or DirectX?

Is the game the steam version?

0 Likes

Hi,

I play opengl steam version. Directx I don't even know if its possible.

0 Likes