cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

freelancer555
Newcomer

Radeon Rx550 Low FPS (WAS GOOD BEFORE)

Hello i have an Radeon rx 550 and recently my games started working with lower FPS then it used to games were working fine winthalmost 100 FPS now it's like 5-10 FPS (Euro Truck Simolator 2) for example World of Warcraft works on 80 FPS with no issues but Euro truck Simulator runs at 5-10 FPS as well as old Warcraft III strategy game works on 8 FPS i have no idea why i did clean Format of my pc installed OS again and issue remains like i said Euro Truck Simulator 5-10 FPS, World of Warcraft with no issues 80 FPS, Warcraft III 8 FPS i will download and check other games ! Please if you can give me any advice !

0 Likes
1 Reply

I am sure someone could try to help and you did offer some great information it is lacking in other needed information. Plese fill in the following with requested information needed for posting as dictated in the links in the forum headers:

When posting a new question, please provide as much detail as possible describing your issue making sure to include the relevant hardware and software configuration. 

For example:

• Issue Description: [Describe your issue in detail here]
  • Hardware: [Describe the make and model of your: Graphics Card, CPU, Motherboard, RAM, PSU, Display(s), etc.]
  • Software: [Describe version or release date of your: Operating System, Game/Application, Drivers, etc.]
0 Likes