cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Dovla1810
Journeyman III

Radeon RX 6600 display output

Hello. I have a question regarding graphic card i recently bought.

It is Gigabyte Radeon RX 6600 Eagle wich is connected to Asus Prime H-510 motherboard with 11th gen i5 processor.
I have two displays (Xiaomi A 27i connected via display port), and TV PHILIPS PUS 8007 (connected with HDMI cable).
When i turn off my second Xiaomi display with button,(i use it as extended display) it instantly disapper in my windows display settings and all of icons from that monitor is transfered to my main display.

I dont want that.

With my previous gpu card. (Zotac GTX - 1060), when i turn off other display nothing happens. Obviosly i dont see its content but extended display stays active in windows settings and all icons remains there. Since i dont use it all the time it would be much more convenient.

More important thing happens with my TV wich is connected as third extended display. When turned on, all is ok, but when it's turned off, every 15 second its shows then disappear from my windows display settings wich is annoying cause its followed by 1 second lag.
Is it possible for TV and other display to act as active display regardless of its on/off status, as it was the case with my previous GPU.

tnx in advance.

0 Likes
0 Replies