Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

eslnmpo
Adept I

Radeon RX 5500 XT 8GB graphics problem

Hey guys!

The issue is most clear in things like the sky, vegetation and characters hair, its weird and I dont know how to explain it. The best way I can describe it is that the graphics look fuzzy or "pixalated".
Take the sky for example, all I see is a bunch of dots/pixels connected together instead of seeing smooth transitions between colors and objects..

See it yourself: https://imgur.com/a/4v8P5W1 

Pics 3 and 4 are the best examples, just make sure you open the picture on a different web page and zoom in on it. Also, as u can see in the CounterStrike picture, I use a red dot as my crosshair.. in the pic its not visable, but when im ingame I see a green outline on the crosshair..and all the text appears to have shadows, as if the graphics are "blurry".

My current PC Build: Asus H81M-K / Intel Core i5-4460 / Kingston Fury 8+8gb of RAM

If you need more info, pls just let me know!

PS: Drivers and AMD software are updated. I've also experimented with every single setting in the AMD Adrenaline and the issue persists.

0 Likes
5 Replies
gtech007
Adept I

I faced this issue on first generation RX480 graphics card. Weird to see this issue occurring even in 2020. Maybe try changing your graphics driver to an older Adrenalin driver.

Thanks for the reply!

Not sure how to do that, but I will most certainly try it. 

Btw, did u ever managed to solve this issue on ur old gpu? Do you think this is a reason to use my warranty and try to get a new one?

I've searched all over and nobody seems to have a solution..

0 Likes

i had the same toruble, i just delete the csgo folder "730" on userdata and it fixed, i reverts all config, so you got to setup again. But no more jagged edges. 

Thanks for the info!

I'll try it and hopefully solve that part of the problem.

0 Likes
ParaPalaZula19
Journeyman III

Hi bro. I have exact same problem with you? I just build my pc 3 months ago and i tried everything to solve this problem so far! Its soo annoying. I want to play games but ı just cant ignore this problem. Have you solve this problem? If you did please can you tell me how you did. I would be greatful.

My Specs: B450m S2h motherboard / Ryzen 5 2600 / Sapphire Pulse rx 5500 xt 8gb / Corrsair 8 gb 3200mhz ram / 550w psu

0 Likes