cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

igranrene
Journeyman III

Question to all AMD GPU owners who have had, or have recently purchased an AMD card.

I ask this as just a general question to everyone. I purchased a 6700XT back in May of last year, and I'm still unsure how to feel about it. I'm just curious to see what other peoples experiences have been. I don't mean to post this to be disrespectful in anyway, I'm just interested in peoples thoughts.

7 Replies

I have been quite content with my 6700XT since June of last year. I have enjoyed gaming in 4K ultra settings and with 12GB of VRAM, I don't expect to seek a GPU upgrade for a few generations

R9 5900X 4.2GHz+EVGA X570DARK+Gskill DC 32GB 4000 CL16+TUF RX 6700XT 2710MHz
0 Likes
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

I've Had the STRIX 6700XT and Have the STRIX 6750XT,Great cards at 1440.No issues whatsoever.

johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

The 6750XT was a really nice refresh of the 6700XT.

At roughly 350 to 400€ and some examples even bellow 350€ makes it a nice catch even today.

The Englishman
0 Likes
Fangorn
Adept II

Overall im satisfied with my RX6600 that i bought to upgrade from gtx 1060, but i feel annoyed by shader cache stuttering in DX11 games.

0 Likes
Koyote7667
Challenger

7900xtx ref card day of launch, its now on water (EK), I just got a asrock aqua off ebay going in my gaming rig, and moving the ref card to another build.  Only thing that seems meh, is the drivers. While they seem to "crank" them out fast, there seems to ALWAYS be some issue. "Hey,.. anti lag plus is here!!!!"  Oops, youll catch a ban in some games,... so we will turn it off next update. Just **bleep** like that, that seems to be amd's heel.  Wish they could compete more with Nvi'ds top cards better also. 

That said, .....  I cant really complain much. But all i do is game, and horse around with my rigs. Nothing about "work" or "work loads". ... Just game and **bleep** off. Nothing serious. 

0 Likes
POG
Adept II

I am quite satisfied, except for one thing..... VR games are not very good..... 7900 XTX

0 Likes
Awol
Challenger

I have had the MSI RX6700 XT Gaming X and currently have the Sapphire Nitro+ RX6900 XT SE. Few driver issues at the start but the bang for your buck out weighs any issues i may have experienced.

X570 Aorus Elite / Ryzen 9 5900X / Sapphire Nitro+ RX6900 XT SE / 64GB Quad Kit Kingston Fury Black 3600MHZ CL16 / RM1000 X PSU

0 Likes