cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

jmag1988
Adept II

Problems after installing 23.9.2 drivers.

Hello, I am having problems after the 93.9.2 update, when I watch videos it works fine but when I put the full screen on and when I exit it, the image freezes and remains black for about 10 seconds, there are also times that it resets the pc while watching a video. Another thing that happened to me is that shortly after installing the update I was playing War Thunder in full screen, I hit the Windows button to exit to the desktop and the pc crashed, leaving it on a black screen, I had to turn off the PC, and when I turned it on again the drivers did not work and I had to reinstall them. If anyone has the solution or fixes this error quickly I would greatly appreciate it.

4 Replies
mohameow
Journeyman III

After reverting back to driver version 23.9.1 it stopped freezing.

Hey i have the same issues mentioned here, did you use DDU or is there a way to revert them in software like adrenalin? 

0 Likes
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

It seems many are having the same issues you all are having. Please report these issues with the bug report tool in Adrenalin if it is working for you or use this link and describe your system and issues in as much detail as possible. https://www.amd.com/en/forms/contact-us/support.html

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes
Ladle30
Journeyman III

Ya hay una nueva versión, la 23.9.3, puedes descargarla en la página de AMD o desde el centro de adrenalin, sino funciona deberias volver a la versión 9.1

0 Likes