cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Dritzy
Adept I

PC crashing after launching games or while in games within 5-10 min

I have made sure that my drivers are up to date aswell as Windows. Anytime I get onto a game within 10 minutes my PC shuts off. And like I said ive made sure the newest drivers are installed plenty of times 

Processor-AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.70 GHz

Graphics card is Radeon Rx 570

0 Likes
1 Solution
ThreeDee
Paragon

Make sure your motherboard's BIOS is up to date

Make sure you have the latest AM4 chipset drivers installed from AMD.com

Listing your full PC specs would be helpful, including the make/model of your power supply .. RAM kit make/model/speed/XMP on or off  ..etc

ThreeDee PC specs

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Dritzy
Adept I

I’m obviously not doing something correctly if someone could please help me out I would appreciate it!

0 Likes

check your temps

0 Likes

I checked that also it seemed fine, I don't think that's the problem because when I load rainbow six siege its saying "Warning: You are running an unsupported video driver, please update your driver for optimal performance" But as I said AMD Adrenaline is saying I'm up to date

0 Likes
ThreeDee
Paragon

Make sure your motherboard's BIOS is up to date

Make sure you have the latest AM4 chipset drivers installed from AMD.com

Listing your full PC specs would be helpful, including the make/model of your power supply .. RAM kit make/model/speed/XMP on or off  ..etc

ThreeDee PC specs

I would give you all the information if I knew how to get to it. I did update my bios but the chipset drivers ive never heard of that or know how to do that one 

0 Likes

after going back and redoing the Bios update that has fixed my problems thank you for your help 

bimbom
Adept II

go into Event Viewer. See whats Erroring before the crash. 

If you suspect it's hardware you should aways check from the Wall to the PC first. Loose connections. UPS Supply not rated for the load of your PC, etcetera.

0 Likes

Ok ill look into that also. But I was always playing games on here with no issue and then I installed my new SSD and after I put windows and all back on My computer these problems started 

0 Likes

Ok I did find something that keeps erroring in Event Viewer and this is the Driver name thats doing it- oem26.inf 

If there is something else under that error that I need to i can 

0 Likes

And could lack of thermal paste also be the main issue to this 

0 Likes