cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

r82
Journeyman III

NVIDA VS AMD FEATURES TURNING VS RNDA 1

Hello, I just bought a Rx 5700 a month  ago It cost me around 450$ and you want to tell me that I don't get DirectX 12_2 Features? not to mention Nvidia is going released turning updates!!!

Microsoft Adds DirectX 12 Feature-level 12_2, and Turing, Ampere and RDNA2 Support it 

I am so disappointed from AMD RED TEAM...

You guys screwing us again and again, and for what for money? You developed RDNA1 With Xbox and PS5 and left Ray Tracing out from RDNA First gen so that you could charge us again after 1 year!!!  at least learn from Nvidia if u want consumer to pay prices that high at least out of respect for your business give us support for two years at least for New Features like  "Hardware Scheduling  Ray Tracing and Direct12_x" !!!

You are the One's that killing the Pc Hardware and gaming Industry and I am in my late 30's...

It is a shame that every time the community needs to get evolve and beg for updates...

I will give you a  reminder next year is 2021 and new player comes to town and it's name is "Intel"...

The way it looks right now even RDNA2 will fall behind Nvidia and Intel in 2021!!!   

0 Likes
2 Replies
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

No one forces you to buy anything,YOU decide what you want,research it and make a decision at that moment,Suck it up.It's not AMD or anyone else's fault.YOU made the decision.

0 Likes

Do you know that current Navi (RDNA1) cards do not meet the entire 12.2 feature spec EXCEPT for ray tracing? To quote Microsoft:

Keyword is "full", which means you're only losing out on ray tracing which is still both quite limited in implementation and has a very drastic impact on performance if the game does not also support DLSS.

So before you throw a tantrum like a little kid, how about waiting until it's implemented and see if that's the case.

0 Likes