Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Bonillao
Adept I

Now green screen, audio distortion, and forced restart

So....

Been having this recently developed problem for about a day and prior to that, I was working through a black out forced restart issue. So, same issue (forced restart), new symptoms. Specs below.

Cpu- Ryzen 7 7700

COOLER- NZXT kraken 240

Mobo- Asus prime b650 plus csm

(Changed from NZXT B650

PSU- Corsair rm7750e

(Changed from NZXT C650 GOLD)

GPU- Sapphire rx7600 xt oc pulse

Mem- Cosair Vengeance DDR5 6000 MHz 32 gb (2x16)

(Currently set at XMP)

Storage- crucial p3 1tb nvme ssd

(All parts listed were bought and assembled within the last month and a half)

Note- I also run the system in a dual monitor configuration with one hdmi and one dp in case that has something to do with it (in my eyes, anything is possible)

History.

-Bought new psu and mobo.

-Plugged in 2 individual pcie cables into gpu since tests have shown wattage spikes way above the tdp at 238 watts. 

-Used DDU to clear previous gpu drivers and install fresh new

(worked for several hours. Thought I fixed the issue. Now, my current state of affairs)

Now force restart is now accompanied with a green screen and someitme audio distortion. So far, I have been able to recreate this fault by playing Escape from Tarkov (as this is where most of my problems appeared/can be recreated here). I will try other games to ensure if this is only happening on that game. Also, about to go nose diving into some forums to see if anybody else has resolved the issue.

Any and all thoughts and assistance is welcomed. Will keep this post running as long as I still have a problem and will post any and all solutions that helps me.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Bonillao
Adept I

Also forgot to mention that the has been no error codes during the restarts. Just a solid black and now green screen, then restart. The only information I was able to gather was a constant error in Windows event viewer (TPM-WMI 1796). I have attached a screenshot of the log.Screenshot 2024-08-29 062637.jpg

0 Likes

So, I fixed the TPM-WMI error via the BIOS. My system has become more stable but crashes when I have Tarkov open and try to tab out of the game. Chrome is open and it most happens when I have youtube playing a video. Hopefully someone sees this before I have to send my GPU in for a possible RMA as I have not found an actual solution to this problem.  I will also edit my post to try to include a CSV file from HWINFO 64 that I intention had logging to see all the system stats when a crash occurred.

0 Likes