cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Nagorak
Adept I

No Response From AMD Support For *OVER ONE MONTH* Regarding RMA Request For Direct Purchased GPU

I have a Radeon 6800 XT that I purchased last year from the AMD Webstore which stopped putting out a video signal (system boots and shows GPU detected but the monitor is a black screen). I have extensively troubleshot it, including trying in several different systems and with several different monitors and have verified the card is defective (another 6800 XT works without issue with all these systems/monitors).

Unfortunately, after having submitted an RMA request on 6/13/22 I have received no response for over a month! Three subsequent requests, each sent a week apart, have also resulted in no response. There has been no request for more information, nor any reply that there is some sort of a problem. All I've received is the auto-response and then crickets.

Seriously, what is going on here?

1 Solution
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

I have just taken a look at the account under this email address for RMA submissions. 

There are 5 different submissions, with the first from 6/13/2022 and the most recent dated 7/19.2022.

With the first request (#8201207288),  you received responses on 6/14, 6/21 and 6/27 providing some suggestions and requesting more information. However, there are no responses received from you.

In the most recent request (#8201215893), the agent requested you to provide proof of purchase and a clear picture of the GPU (on 7/20), however no response has been received as yet. 

I would suggest you check your spam folders to make sure the responses received are not being moved there, and respond to the latest ticket # 8201215893.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
fsadough

• You didn't receive any ticket number or confirmation number?
  • What was the email address you used for the RMA inquiry?
0 Likes

I replied to this message explaining the situation, but now it looks like my reply was either erased or hidden, with no reason provided to me (I did not post anything disrespectful so I don't understand why my response was erased).

Is it possible to put me in contact with a higher level of customer service/tech support that can actually do something to help me?

0 Likes

0 Likes
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

I have just taken a look at the account under this email address for RMA submissions. 

There are 5 different submissions, with the first from 6/13/2022 and the most recent dated 7/19.2022.

With the first request (#8201207288),  you received responses on 6/14, 6/21 and 6/27 providing some suggestions and requesting more information. However, there are no responses received from you.

In the most recent request (#8201215893), the agent requested you to provide proof of purchase and a clear picture of the GPU (on 7/20), however no response has been received as yet. 

I would suggest you check your spam folders to make sure the responses received are not being moved there, and respond to the latest ticket # 8201215893.

Thank you for looking into this.

Yes, it seems like I am not receiving the response e-mails to that address for some reason. I have already checked my spam folders, both in my e-mail client and online at my ISP's webmail and there is nothing in either.

Unfortunately, I obviously can't respond with more information if I don't actually receive the e-mails. Is it possible to see if there is some reason on AMD's side that they are not going through? Or is there an option for me to submit my request using another e-mail in this case (I tried using my Gmail account but was told that I needed to use my original order e-mail).

The strange thing is I do receive the initial auto-response, so it doesn't seem like all e-mails from AMD are being blocked, but then I am apparently not receiving the follow-up e-mails.

Have you tried responding to the original auto response ?

0 Likes

It seems like the problem has been fixed and I have successfully received the necessary RMA information to my e-mail. I am not sure what the cause of the issue was, but I guess all's well that end's well.

Thanks again for looking into this matter.

I know it's not the best Idea to reply to this thread, but I have also been trying to get in contact with AMD over a warranty RMA. I'm having issues with my 6900XT and I haven't gotten anything back unfortunately.

0 Likes