cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

luisgarcia
Adept I

No amd rma response for 3 weeks? RMA23060009

I have a issue with my graphics card (it's completely black except a little light black flicker hear and then and lines, also top of the screen a row of pixels work but rest is black. I submitted a rma and haven't received anything for 3 weeks bugs me that I'm not making any progress with this issue. Monitor works RMA23060009 is there any rep I can call to further the progress there website says

Please allow up to fourteen (14) business days for your RMA service (Not including shipping time).

It's been about 15 business days and we haven't even started the process. I'm lost on what to do I need my computer and this process is frustrating I'm just waiting for something I don't even know is gonna happen did my rma get lost? Skipped? Any steps I can take to get the process moving?

0 Likes
1 Solution

So I was able to figure it out, my rma was through power color I was able to get to there help page trough amazon product help page and was able to email there support and am now in the process of shipping, what made this difficult was its rather hard to find power color support page through there main website, had to use Amazon and led me to it other then that thank you guys for the help

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Dragokar
Miniboss

Did you contact them via mail?

0 Likes

Where would I mail them at? Would it be better to email them or call them somewhere to get a faster response

0 Likes

Well afair you can reply to the mail they send you and I am not sure, but I guess you can call them in the US......but not sure on that.

0 Likes

They haven't mailed me or emailed me anything. I'll have to try calling them but there website dosing have any contact information no numbers no emails, you can post a help inquiry but just like the amd you have to wait and they never respond at least they haven't responded to me so just ignoring

0 Likes

Well you do have an RMA number so you have at least a mail with that right?

0 Likes

yes my rma has an email attached to it but I have not gotten anything from amd on that email to reply too. But it's there for whenever amd decides too contact if ever

0 Likes

Have you been checking your email spam folder, logged into your warranty account & checked progress/status?  

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Bump this^

0 Likes

So I was able to figure it out, my rma was through power color I was able to get to there help page trough amazon product help page and was able to email there support and am now in the process of shipping, what made this difficult was its rather hard to find power color support page through there main website, had to use Amazon and led me to it other then that thank you guys for the help