cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Derick1997
Journeyman III

NEED HELP AND I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY LAPTOP

I just bought the new hogwarts game from steam and I just also found out from system requirement website that I  would not be able to run the game because of my graphic card, so I downloaded and installed the new driver and when I try to open it, it would say that I have PA-300 problem and I have no idea what that is. I'm sorry I know I sound so unintelligent but I just need help badly. Also if I can never figure it out in a couple of days I might just get a refund for the game. I am also new to this community. PLEASE HELP

0 Likes
3 Replies
PythonCoderPro
Challenger

I've search the PA-300 problem, and this is what I found: "The PA-300 error is a common issue that occurs when the AMD Radeon software is not compatible with the graphics driver installed on your computer. You can try uninstalling the drivers you currently have with the DDU Tool (important with this tool to do a deep clean), and then install the driver version you had before or the one you prefer." So just basically do a clean installation with ddu, and that should helpfully fix the problem. If you need any other questions, please don't hesitate to write back.

Asus ZenBook UX407IQ, Ryzen 5 4500u with Radeon graphics, Nvidia mx350, 8gb LPDDR4X ram, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb SSD, Win11 home
0 Likes
CaligoVereor
Challenger

0 Likes

Yeah. You have to disconnect from the internet or completly block windows updates. I usually do both!

Asus ZenBook UX407IQ, Ryzen 5 4500u with Radeon graphics, Nvidia mx350, 8gb LPDDR4X ram, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb SSD, Win11 home
0 Likes