cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Chapman439
Journeyman III

My graphics card is running terribly and I have no clue how to fix it.

So my gpu is the rx 6750xt, (powercolor) and I have a Ryzen 7 5700x for my CPU. I have seen multiple people use this card, and get much better performance than what I am getting. (The following benchmarks are in 1080p low settings.) Fortnite- 90 fps. Minecraft- 80fps, Red dead 2- 50 fps, and gta v- 90 fps. Compared to other benchmarks using THE SAME cpu and gpu, I should be getting MUCH higher fps, especially for 1080p low. Also, in games like gta v and red dead 2, there is constant stuttering when doing things like using the map, and the stuttering in Counter Strike 2 makes it almost unplayable. I have installed the gpu drivers, and they are up to date. I have also checked my temps for both my cpu and gpu while playing games, and they are both under 70c. I did a Cinebench test, and for my gpu score I got 1860, for my multi-core cpu score I got 677, and for the single core I got 87, all of which are TERRIBLE scores. What do I do?

2 Replies
FunkZ
Paragon

Post full system specs and if possible screenshot of Ryzen Master showing CPU stats while Cinebench is running.

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes
BotAure
Journeyman III

I have exactly the same problem but with an rx6600 and a ryzen 5600g processor

0 Likes