Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

dedeamd
Adept II

My blrry image issue is not solved

Dear friends

After I changes the driver for adrenaline driver,It change the blury imaged and I think my issue was solved,After a few games played the issue came back. The  only way to get a better quality I do a clear local saved games so its playable again.

clear saved games.jpgadrenaline driver pg2.jpgadrenaline driver.jpgafter saved games.jpgbefor saved games.jpg

0 Likes
13 Replies
FunkZ
Paragon

@dedeamd wrote:

After I changes the driver for adrenaline driver,It change the blury imaged and I think my issue was solved,After a few games played the issue came back.

Radeon Pro WX 5100 is based on Polaris architecture, which along with Vega was announced last year AMD is moving to legacy support.

If a driver update has caused this issue, revert to the last known good working driver and do not update going forward as newer versions will not be supported.

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes
dedeamd
Adept II

Hello,

Could you explain me how I can start the version before my update.If I found the version that solved my issue after I founded I want to uncheck the auto upgrade parameter

0 Likes
FunkZ
Paragon

Based on your Software & Driver Details screenshot you currently have AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.11.2 Driver Version 22.20.29.10 for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 (Windows Driver Store Version 31.0.12029.10015)

That's actually more than a year old which doesn't make sense if you just recently updated it.

0 Likes

Hello, 

What do you think to help me troubleshoot my issue (blurry image)

0 Likes

Is this a pre-built system? What are the complete system specs?

0 Likes
dedeamd
Adept II

Hi,

I uninstalled the adrenaline driver and I reinstall the driver for radeon pro WX 5100,Could you tell me where I uncheck the update.

Will see if it solved my issue, I will play a few games and I let you know

0 Likes

Hi, 

Could  you tell me how I can uncheck the update driverradeon.jpg

0 Likes

Upper right at the settings wheel^

0 Likes

Hello,

I search everywhere and I cant see it, could you send me a screenshot where I can uncheck plsupgade vr.jpg

0 Likes

Sorry for the late reply and uff that's new for me. In both editions it should be there afaik and remember.

0 Likes

Hello, I still need an answer regarding to unchech the possibility of update , I cant find it

0 Likes

Pro version drivers are usually only updated quarterly. Next one is approx. mid March.

There is no update checker in Pro software, you 'Subscribe to Newsletter' for update notifications.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Ah, thank you for that information, did not know that before.

0 Likes