cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Milkatstic
Journeyman III

Monitor randomly crashes while playing games (RX580)

I am having a problem when playing games, these games does not have insanely good graphics or super heavy sth like that, my monitor sometimes just crashes, only my monitor, the case is working just fine. When that happens, fans will run at like 60-80%, the case also shows no sign of overheating.
I have to reset the pc and AMD adrenaline will show "Unexpected error , system will be reset to default".
So I'm wondering does this have anything to do with my graphic cards? ; is there anyway to reduce or stop this from happening please let me know!
Most recent game that I experienced this are League of Legends and Valheim.  
Here is the specs of my pc. I'm also using DVI-D cable to run the monitor at 144Hz
One more thing (a little bit irrelevant): I changed my RAM frequency to 2100(iirc) MHz but in here it only shows 1066
MHz so I'm wondering what could be wrong ?2024-02-22 22_23_41-Speccy.png

0 Likes
2 Replies
Qoojo
Miniboss

In regard to memory, DDR stands for double data rate, so the speed shown is roughly half the rated speed because it is doubled. So no issue.

And your issue does seem to be GPU driver crashing, which can be for a multitude of reasons.

If you have any idea about the GPU problem, please let me know. Thank you for the explanation on the RAM

0 Likes