Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Earthrider
Journeyman III

Low end GPU pairing for 5800x

Hi all,

I was wondering what people would consider to be an ok cheap GPU to pair with a 5800x to just get me up and going as my money has ran out but still more to get for the build, might have to live with what ever goes in for a while but won't be forever, I'm liking the looks of the 6800XT's but maybe later down the line, really I just would like to have an up and running system, I don't want to put something in that will bog the CPU down badly but here is where for the time being I want to cheap out, I'm going to try and keep everything else at PCIe 4, will be going into an X570 Taichi MB with 32GB 3600 CL18, is all I have atm, gotta make shopping list for PSU, storage, case still

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
kometen
Journeyman III

I would check the aftermarket listings to get something for a deal now and save up for your dream card later. RX5500 are good cards that are still fairly new. With all the new cards hitting the market there will be a number of folks looking to sell their old GPUs. Check ebay, craigslist, Kijiji, or whatever other online marketplace serves your area.