cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Vujo33
Adept I

Loseing pixels or getting blurry display when i move mouse

As i said in "Subject" when i move my cursor i kinda get blurrnes in display like green is greener black is something like gray but not normal color if you look directly at it it's gray with whole bunch of others colors. When i play games it's the same when my character is standing still nothing picture is perfect when i move it or move mouse to look around same thing and it's driveing me crazy cuz i can't fix it.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vujo33
Adept I

I fixed it with uninstalling "adrenalin editor" and installing pro editor blue one. Now i even have more FPS in games and picture is perfect. Thank you all for trying.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies

Download AMD cleanup utility uninstall the gpu driver and run the cleanup utility then reinstall the gpu driver that should fix it unless your display cable is failing.

0 Likes
Vujo33
Adept I

I tryed it but nothing happend everything it's the same. When i unistall drivers then it's perfect screen when i move mouse or scroll with it, but when i again install drivers it's all the same... Really don't understand it. All parts in my PC are new.

0 Likes
Vujo33
Adept I

I fixed it with uninstalling "adrenalin editor" and installing pro editor blue one. Now i even have more FPS in games and picture is perfect. Thank you all for trying.

0 Likes