cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

petee2023
Journeyman III

looking for a gpu fan for my amd raydon hd6850

hello all. does anyone know where i would get a gpu fan for my  AMD Raydon hd6850 as my fan has stopped working.

6 Replies

POST ON FACEBOOK 

Depends on who manufactured your GPU HD 6850 but try this website that sells GPU fans and hardware: https://www.gpufanreplacement.com/products/sapphire-hd-4860-hd-6850-hd-5850-hd-4870-fan-replacement

Get the part number for their replacement fan, if they are expensive, and google it to see if it is cheaper somewhere else.

hotdogsauce
Journeyman III

inRobert FD7010H12S 85mm Dual-X Fan for Sapphire HD7950 R9 270X 280X HD7870 HD7950 HD7850 HD6850 PNY NVIDIA GTX 1070 Graphics Card Cooling Fan https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D3PFSRW/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_D93JEPNX09QXE2XNENR2

ThunderBeaver
Miniboss

Up to a year ago I used to see a lot of high quality aftermarket full GPU (VPU and VRAM) coolers.

Usually in dual or triple 90mm to 120mm fans with large heatsinks and multiple heat pipe configurations.

Brands were Noctua Arctic Cooling Solutions  Zalman and Cooler Master. 

I bet there still out there.

It's just the last year I only see very low end air coolers and almost all GPU cooling solutions have gone to fluid cooling blocks.

I think you have to get real specific in the websites search bar to find what you are looking for. Unfortunately I have found the drop down selection menus don't show all the items that should fit the menu set search categories. 

0 Likes
sheraz093
Journeyman III

If you're in need of a new GPU fan for your AMD Radeon HD6850, there are a few options available to you. The first step is to determine the size and specifications of the fan you need. You can find this information in the documentation that came with your graphics card or by doing some online research. Once you know what you need, you can start shopping around for a replacement fan.

There are a variety of online retailers that specialize in computer parts and accessories, and you should be able to find several options for GPU fans that will work with your AMD Radeon HD6850. Make sure to read reviews and compare prices to find the best deal on a quality fan that will keep your graphics card cool and running smoothly. Additionally, you may want to consider purchasing a fan that comes with a warranty or guarantee to ensure that you're protected in case of any defects or malfunctions. With a little research and careful shopping, you should be able to find the perfect replacement fan for your GPU.

0 Likes
dollarshop12
Journeyman III

Hello When searching for a GPU fan replacement for your AMD Radeon HD 6850, you have a few options:

1. Look for an aftermarket GPU cooler: There are several manufacturers that produce aftermarket GPU coolers compatible with various graphics cards. Popular brands include Arctic, Gelid, and Raijintek. Check their product listings to find a cooler compatible with your Radeon HD 6850.

2. Search for an OEM replacement fan: You can search for an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement fan specific to your Radeon HD 6850. This option may be more challenging to find, as the HD 6850 is an older model. You can check online retailers like eBay, Amazon, or AliExpress for the OEM replacement fan.

3. Contact AMD or the card manufacturer: Reach out to AMD or the specific manufacturer of your Radeon HD 6850 (e.g., ASUS, MSI, or Sapphire) to inquire about replacement fan options.

Before purchasing a replacement fan, ensure that it is compatible with your Radeon HD 6850 graphics card. Also, remember to properly clean and apply new thermal paste when installing the new fan to ensure optimal heat dissipation.

0 Likes