Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

bigbob
Journeyman III

Issue with AMD Card in 3-Monitor Setup 7900xt

Hello, AMD Community!

I'm reaching out to seek your expertise and assistance regarding a perplexing issue I've encountered with my AMD reference graphics card in a 3-monitor setup.

The problem arises when I'm playing CS:GO with GPU scaling set to full panel, and particularly when I alt+tab during gameplay while my GPU is under load. At this point, I notice peculiar patterns appearing on my secondary screen. The issue seems to be more pronounced during these specific conditions.

Additionally, I've encountered some other quirks with the Adrenaline software. During stress tests, when I attempt to stop them midway by canceling, they stubbornly continue running instead of stopping as expected.

If any fellow AMD users have the same reference card and use a 3-monitor setup with GPU scaling set to full panel, I would greatly appreciate it if you could lend a hand. Would you mind testing your configuration to see if you experience similar problems when alt+tabbing during CS:GO gameplay under load? Your feedback and suggestions would be immensely valuable in helping me troubleshoot and find a resolution.

https://vimeo.com/837781047?share=copy

Thank you all in advance for your time and support! Your contributions are highly valued, and I'm eagerly looking forward to hearing from you.

0 Likes
0 Replies