cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

ovoggt
Journeyman III

I use Radeon 6800, i use it to record game play video, annd the HDR is unacceptable.

Dear Players & AMD Support:

My e-mail is seaoneday@gmail.com

I cannot find technical support so i post here.

My Config is Sony 49" HDR TV 4K, which is very big and impressive for PS4 Pro or PS5.

my display card just got in 10 ten days, is AMD Radeon 6800, and other people say AMD always wait for driver update.

When I play game in 4K Ultra (ride 3 and Forza Horizon 4) the graphic is So-So but high FPS i say. Compare to RX580 which is 3 years older.

But what cause me to find support is the HDR. When I Record the game, I press the Ctrl+Shift+E.

The thing is, first, the mic is too quiet (low volume), Second the the camera for record is too small and i dunno if it is the same config with steam. 

Third and most important, the Lighting and Exposure (HDR) in the record .avi is totally messed up. The sun looks very bright but it looks like there is only 256 colors and at 1024 x 768. 

Even i set 4K 60 FPS and 100MB/s it doesnt help.  I usually save on my HDD but i think it is not the cause of the unacceptabe of Exposure.

I brought 4 stocks of US AMD in stock market @ USD$86.93, it rose to $96 and now down to $91.But i decide to keep it one year.

I brough a RX580 2nd hand and I Twinker for months and I am very happy.

The 6800 is the first item i brought from AMD.

I love it.

Please help me on video recording. 

I want to be a youtuber or save my memory of my games.

Thank you.

0 Likes
2 Replies
ovoggt
Journeyman III

Sorry my eyes hurt down and I Feel my eyes pain.

My TV is HDR and the weird light of sun hurts.

The thing is i thought my HDD is not fast enough and now i save my record video on B: WD BLACK M.2

DOA 6 's lighting is normal. Ride  3 is not.

If you can find a team to test the video light i would be happy.

Thanks

Call me at 852-64681030 or whatsapp, i am at UTC+8, Hong Kong, China

0 Likes