cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

kloie16
Journeyman III

I have this graphics card called AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series

It isn't listed on the website. So im afraid that I cant get an updated version of my 2010 graphics card. The only one that's similar is the ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series.

pastedImage_1.png

This is what it looks like

3 Replies

The HD 5xxx series GPU cards are all considered to be legacy and not supported by AMD with any updated drivers.

This AMD Support link explains everything to do with legacy HD 5xxx: AMD Radeon™ Software Support for Legacy Graphics Products | AMD 

Download GPU-Z and that might indicate the exact HD 58xx GPU card you have installed.

Most likely all the drivers at AMD Download page are the same for the three models it shows: AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops 

The last AMD Driver for Windows 10 is from 2015 (WHQL) and 2016 (BETA).

Hello I am also having the same problem I know my pc can run these things because it has in the past but it all went down when i got the AMD Radeon 5800 And I would love to know how to upgrade it if you went in more depth because I cant find the GPU-Z anywhere if you could explain where that would be great!

0 Likes

This is a legacy product and the previous answer still applies. There are no further updates available.