cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

fjc72
Adept II

i have a question , is it possible to test if my graphic card is damaged . if yes , how and where ?

i have a question , is it possible to test if my graphic card is damaged . if yes , how and where ? have problem with a game total war troy

0 Likes
58 Replies
fjc72
Adept II

i m an idiot forget to translate " event viewer " , finally found it . first event info is " critic " pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
fjc72
Adept II

second info " error "  ( first party ) : pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
fjc72
Adept II

second : pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
fjc72
Adept II

third : pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
fjc72
Adept II

fourth : pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
fjc72
Adept II

other  in " warning " : pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
fjc72
Adept II

" warning " the end : pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes

You can ignore "Critique - Kernel Power ID 41" because that is a normal error when your computer is shut down improperly without going through Windows.

If your computer shuts off  WITHOUT using Windows to shut the computer down then that error is automatically generated.

Wow, you computer shutdown quite a bit of times on 06/09/2020.

Take a look under "Errors" anything that has "APP"  or 'Application" in it and also check "MsiInstaller". See if any of those involves your game or not.

Personally I believe it is the AMD Driver or the game itself that is causing your problems.

Just for troubleshooting purposes you can download OCCT and check out your CPU, GPU, and PSU and see if your computer crashes during any of those Stress tests.

0 Likes
fjc72
Adept II

in the link u give i found this , but i can t founf Troy .exepastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
fjc72
Adept II

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
fjc72
Adept II

go test OCCT

0 Likes
fjc72
Adept II

OCCT pastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_2.pngpastedImage_3.png

0 Likes

According to OCCT Test results, you need to replace your PSU.

IF ACCURATE, OCCT is showing your PSU 12 VDC output as 11.09 VDC which is below the (-/+) 5% tolerance:

Your 3 VDC and 5 VDC are fine and within tolerances but your 12 VDC is -7.59% off.

Before replacing your PSU, you might want to get a Voltmeter and physically check to see if it agrees with OCCT results.

EDIT: Your RX480 runs off the 12VDC output from the PSU. Possibly the GPU card is not getting enough voltage to run correctly under heavy loads.

0 Likes
fjc72
Adept II

in " error " i find something for troy 40 events where there is ID 1000

0 Likes
fjc72
Adept II

i will make a test , launch ttw troy , if it bug , will post the description of the error ( if i can post this here ? ) 

0 Likes

Reveal Hidden Folders and see if you find Troy.exe in C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming.

0 Likes
fjc72
Adept II

ok thx , perhaps uselees but i post the last error message for bug TTW pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes

somebody recommended this software to test your hardware. i have not personally tried it myself tho.

https://www.ocbase.com/ 

it should show if you gfx card has problems.

0 Likes

thx , but already used OCCT

0 Likes