cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Vardam
Journeyman III

I have a problem with my AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 1.80 GHz

Hello good Evening, I hope have a Wonderful day I come here to ask help to resolve this problem it's been for half of Year I can't fix, 5 Years ago I bought a laptop with AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 1.80 GHz and today I have problem with blue screen and only show when I'm playing the league of legend, in the past I played many games like World of wacraft, overwatch, Hearthstone, fornite and more and don't me give any problem but only lol gives me this problem, it's only happen when starts a game so I decide to fix it.

I open the case and clean ever part of the laptop, I install new Windows for 10 to 11, I uses the Dbg64 from windows, and I found 3 problems, amdkmpfd.sys, ntkrnlmp.exe and amdkmdag.sys, I installed new drivers from AMD webpage and I uses cmd to trying to fix and don't work, I hope you can help me, I started to ask help in many place like, Microsoft, riot, reddit, yahoo and many others place and no one could help me. 

0 Likes
0 Replies