cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Journeyman III

green and purple screen

After updating the drivers for the RX 570 video card or if the computer resumes from sleep mode The screen changes to purple or green, and this problem also occurs when the video card is reset. It helps only reboot. And when turned on from sleep mode, the fans on the video card for a second raise momentum, and then subside. Win 10 1903.
5 Replies
mazda6wgn
Journeyman III

Hi, 510.

I had same problem with my RX570.

It is caused by windows 10 1903 update.

Try to uninstall current driver and to use the windows original Radeon driver(v.17.1.1).

It seems to work fine.

But the performance is cheaper than the latest driver's.

I hope good result.

0 Likes
victor_bijoy
Adept II

I had same problem with my new rx 5700xt. When i install my new radeon driver, my monitor screen changes into purple color. I have to switch off and on my monitor for fixing the color.

0 Likes
trantor
Adept I

Same here. Green or Purple screen with the RX 5700xt, especially after PC went in sleep mode, or I switched on my AV-receiver (HDMI/audio only). Uninstalled 19.2 drivers, used DDU and did install the 19.3.1 drivers.

The release notes do say "Some system configurations may experience green color corruption", but I haven't had this issue for the last 3 days now.

0 Likes

if anyone is trying to solve this problem in 2021:

-check if you have this option in: settings  >  display  >  pixel format  >  RGB 4:4:4 Pixel Format PC Standard (Full RGB)

0 Likes

Reliable and adaptable web app solutions without jeopardizing your commercial objectives.

frontend services

0 Likes