cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

pann
Journeyman III

GRAPHICS CARD DOES NOT POWER ON AFTER TURN OFF THE CPU COMPLETELY

Hello. My problem is the following, I have a Radeon™ RX 6600 EAGLE and I have compatibility problems with UEFI, no matter how much I activate the cms, the graphics card does not turn on again if I turn off the cpu completely

I have a x570 ROG Crosshair Dark Hero with Windows 11 and for it to give me an image again and turn on the graphics I have to remove the battery so I forget the previous configuration and only then the graphics card turns on and gives me an image because if I turn it off the cpu completely, even though I have configured the bios, if I want to turn it on again, the graphics card does not turn on and does not give me an image

If someone can help me, it's getting tedious because every time I want to use my PC I have to take out the battery and configure the bios so that the graphics card turns on again.

0 Likes
1 Reply
FunkZ
Grandmaster

When you reset the BIOS to default by removing the battery, and the card displays correctly that first boot-up, what BIOS settings are you changing that the next boot does not work?

What CPU do you have? Make sure the BIOS is not set to use IGP, but use PCIe slot instead.

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
Ryzen R7 5700G | B550 Gaming X | 2x8GB G.Skill 4000 | Radeon Vega 8 IGP
Ryzen R5 5600 | B550 Gaming Edge | 4x8GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 6800XT
0 Likes