cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Thomass
Journeyman III

Graphics card 5700 XT

I bleeping hate this graphics card. In the Readon Software they say that i reach about 160 fps in every game but in realyti i cant even reach 50 fps. Besides that i cant even play minecraft with this graphic card. Man i just cant wait to return this graphics card and get myself a nvidia graphics card. I am never going to buy anything from amd again. If you want a good gaming pc buy yourself an nvidia graphics card.

4 Replies
STUmoney92
Journeyman III

I'm with ya... AMD really needs to work on their GPU's and fix alot of the stupid stuff. NVIDIA is the way to go with graphics card. 

0 Likes
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

5700XT since Nov 2019,no issues to date, Awesome card,But you go right ahead and go Nvidia,I'm sure they have no issues.  

0 Likes
hgpeter
Journeyman III

So ein Blödsinn Ich habe die 5700XT seit 2019 und die Karte ist der Hammer,es ist von den Treibern abhängig,und natürlich von der anderen Hardware.Was mich allerdings sehr Stört dass die 6800XT nicht zu dem Preis verkauft wird wie versprochen von AMD, Ich kaufe schon seit 25 Jahren AMD und war immer zufrieden,aber die jetzige Preis Politik ist Kakke. und darum kaufe Ich mir jetzt eine PS5,AMD ist Größenwahnsinnig geworden,so wie einst Intel und Nvidia.

Slizerdk
Adept I

Hi there

With freesync on or off?

With HDR enabled or disabled (HDR is locked at 60 by windows 10)

The software measures an average of fps so is the 50fps in populated areas or where?

Are the game you get low frames dx11 dx12 or vulcan?

You state a lot in your post but dont give any information about games or system besides 5700xt, please explain so we can understand and perhaps even help you.