Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Petrm1978
Journeyman III

Graphic card stock, Original Bios RX6800

Hi.

I need little help with Bios. I have RX6800 Reference design. I have suspicion about wrong bios flashed. In techpowerup side is Bios collection, but if is right or not I do not know, I do not know manufacturer. On thi label is ATI Technologies ULC, AMD Radeon RX 6800, D41209 2105, PN 102D4120900 000001. Already tested 3 different bios flashed, all same number. Same bios, but 2 of them are code 43 in Windows, One seams to be working, but tost in linux shows EDC errosr on chanel 2. Than what is right bios and where to download right bios for my card?  Thank you for any hel, I gues, there is more people with same problem, specially when card is used and probably from mainers.

0 Likes
3 Replies

Hi, tahnks for replay. On the card is already reballod core, than All memory chnged. Befor this steps card had no picture. After core reball, had picture, but random fails within load and sometime even simple stuf like surfing on internet, Memory overclocking was not possible. After Change all memory banks, is overclocking possible, and i have pistures, also passed  strest test like furmark, Heaven, Superposition several hours without issue. What I´m facing is AMD Tserver ./tserver boardtest=memfa, faild with EDC errors and memory voerclock is about 30Mhz+ , which is low, it could be because wrong bios. Is this number D41209 2105 means bios version? Can I download somewhere? Also could be wrong Tserver version, it is version fo AIB. Than when is Card directly from AMD, could be also Issue.

0 Likes

Download GPU-Z and click on the upper right corner "LOOKUP" and it will take you to the GPU card you have installed at TechPowerUp.

Plus GPU-Z will tell you the Manufacturer of the GPU card and the BIOS Version you have installed.

As an example only here is my GPU-Z screenshot of my GPU card:

Screenshot 2024-01-30 142938.png

0 Likes

Hello. Sorry for late answer. Problem with Coins Miners cards is, they are not flashed with official Bios, than I can´t rely on info from GPU-Z. Only information which can be useful is serial number or card refference number.

Progres what I have get is, Find with Tserver Boardtest=memfa + memtune trainingcheck that faulty is channel B0. Than I changed again memory, EDC errors still the same. Than Reball again to verify bad contact core with board, still the same EDC errors what I have. Than Expecting bios or bad GPU core.

Can you help me identify right Bios for the card?

Thanks  a lot for any help.

0 Likes