cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

seekndxtsrxy
Journeyman III

GPU Time out help

Can anyone help me? I have a RX 7900 XT and ive been having many crashing and driver time out issues when playing games. I have basically done everything to try and fix it. I have updated and downgraded drivers, updated bios, followed a few tutorials on Youtube changing values in my registry, preforming stress tests and temp checks to make sure its not overheating, completely reinstalled windows and AMD software countless times. I get this issue on basically every game i play. Battlefield 2042 lasts about 5-10 min before crashing. I usually get a DXGI error followed by 'GPU removed from system' error, i also get the DXGI error on UE5 games like watchdogs legion. GTA lasts about an hour then suddenly crashes and the game doesnt boot at all if i had DirectX12 enabled (even though that is fully installed too since i have reinstalled that at least 3 times) and other games like BeamNG drive. I have literally done everything and nothing is working. My PC specs are: RX 7900 XT, AMD RYZEN 5 7600, NZXT C750 GOLD, B650 TOMOHAWK MOTHERBOARD and GSKILL 32GB DDR5 RAM. I am also playing in 1440P. While games are working, the performance is really good and seem accurate for the card i have. All my system temps are perfect so it must be a GPU issue, right?

0 Likes
0 Replies