cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Frodinho
Journeyman III

Gpu crashing/blackscreen issu

Hi my MSI Radeon rx 6650xt is blackscreening immediately when i start a game. Before that it makes a weird noise. The gpu-fans are stopping, the screen keeps black, but the pc doesn‘t crash.

When i restart, my gpu is deactivated & I need to put my HDMI cable into my motherboard, to access windows. In device manager, my 6650xt then often dissappeared entirely or is deactivated and i need to reactivate it and reinstall drivers. 

I tried everything I reinstalled windows like 10 times for now, deleted all drivers with DDU, cleanly reinstalled them (sometimes only that makes my 6650xt visible again), updated bios, changed monitors, cables, hdmi & displayport.

i don‘t think the gpu is defect because yesterday it worked somehow.. for 5 hours i was playing valorant without any issue. The next morning i opened valorant and it crashed instantl and i spend like 2 hours including taking out my gpu, just to make it visable again. It doesn‘t matter which game i open btw, it will crash, also the gpu crashes in benchmark tests instantly. 

Any ideas?

specs:

Amd Ryzen 7 5700g (with iGpu)

Asus Tuf Gaming B550m-e 

Fastro Ms150 1Tb SSD

500w Xilence PSU

Win11Pro64Bit

0 Likes
0 Replies