cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

barweis
Adept I

Glaring oversight in AMD RX 7000 series GPUs compatible with SFF builds

New build in Jonsbo C6 on Asrock b650m PG Lightning wifi. (Ryzen 8600g installed till cpu upgrade prices tumble and for backup in case used gpu fails.).

Time was spent poring over Tech Power Up GPU databases of various graphics chips for support for 1440p support in current middle tier AMD 6000 and 7000 series.

Frustrated that listed AMD cards were absent in search for size constraints for GPU length < 255 mm 

Selections limited selection to size compatible Nvidia card.

Come on AMD show some love for the ITX / MATX crowd with offerings in the RX 6800 / 7800 series with compact format.

Please enlighten me if I overlooked something suitable.

0 Likes
2 Solutions
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

Hopefully this page will help.  The lengths of the cards are waaaaay off at the right side of the table:

https://www.amd.com/en/products/specifications/graphics 

View solution in original post

barweis
Adept I

Thank you for linking me to this resource. 

Now I have to review the titles and apps  which I run for compatibility and support on the 7600xt which is a possible alternative.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

Hopefully this page will help.  The lengths of the cards are waaaaay off at the right side of the table:

https://www.amd.com/en/products/specifications/graphics 

barweis
Adept I

Thank you for linking me to this resource. 

Now I have to review the titles and apps  which I run for compatibility and support on the 7600xt which is a possible alternative.

0 Likes
FunkZ
Forerunner

@barweis wrote:

Time was spent poring over Tech Power Up GPU databases of various graphics chips

Frustrated that listed AMD cards were absent in search for size constraints for GPU length < 255 mm

First, you're complaining that the TechPowerUp website GPU length search filter does not work for AMD cards, as if that's AMD's fault?

And second, every AMD card I looked up on TechPowerUp included a value for length, so...

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes