cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

ViscoGreen
Journeyman III

Gigabyte RX 6750 XT blackscreen shortly after starup

Hello. I recently built a new computer and have been having this issue for about a month. It doesn't happen everytime, but over half the time I startup my computer for the first time in the day, it will boot all the way up, the 15 seconds later both of my monitors will go black. Sometimes I'm able to hold the power button, reboot and it will work fine after that. Other times I have to plug my monitor into my motherboard, reboot, and then uninstall and reinstall the drivers. I'll also get a windows crash that will have a message something like: SYSTEM_EXCEPTION_(something), and at the bottom it will say: cldflt.(something). not sure it that's important. Once I reinstall the drivers and reboot a couple times, it seems to work fine, and I don't get the windows crash anymore. I've updated my drivers a few times since this has started happening. I'd like to think that it is a driver issue, because when I get into games, they run fine (maybe some stuttering, but that's it). I'm hoping this will get fixed in another driver update, but am curious if anyone else is getting black screen issues after booting with this GPU.

My system:

Motherboard: Gigabye Z790 UD AC

CPU: Intel I-13900

RAM: Vengeance DDR5 2X16GB 5600MHz

PSU: EVGA 750GT 750W

0 Likes
0 Replies