Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

et34n1ty
Adept I

FPS Capped in Escape From Tarkov

Hi,

Since the version 23.10.2 driver version and the game Escape From Tarkov, using Vsync with AMD Anti-lag doesn't allow the game to be uncapped for FPS.

Rolled bacak to 23.10.1 driver with Anti-Lag Activated with Vertical Sync 'Always Disabled'  in the Game Settings into Adrenalin is uncapped the FPS in game and in menu are now okay.

I report the bug from Adrenalin software itself in the last 3 weeks, no answer from the official AMD Support.

Where can i report the issue? I have made a video to show before and after to show to AMD that their is an issue with the driver since the version 23.10.2.

Thanks 

4 Replies
DipakJ27
Adept III

In the meantime, you can work around the issue by rolling back to the 23.10.1 driver. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Open the Radeon Software Adrenalin 2023 Edition application.
  2. Click on the "Settings" icon in the top right corner of the application.
  3. Select "Driver & Software" from the left-hand menu.
  4. Click on the "Driver Update" tab.
  5. Click on the "Rollback" button.
  6. Select the 23.10.1 driver from the list of available drivers.
  7. Click on the "Rollback" button again to confirm.

Once you have rolled back to the 23.10.1 driver, you should be able to uncap your FPS in Escape From Tarkov.

Dipakjadhav
0 Likes
et34n1ty
Adept I

Yes it was already the case, but it's a problem with the driver. Since the new version 23.11.1 have the same issue. I reported twice without any update from AMD.

0 Likes

I report the issue 3 times via the AMD application, Bug link. No answer, no reply, no other questions. 

0 Likes

Generally you will not be contacted through the BRT, unless they need extra information.

It is not a one to one Tech service request tool. 

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes